Sunday 4 December 2011

African Flower Blanket

I have been out of touch for a long time due to no internet.  And I have been a busy bee with my hook in hand.  So what I thought I would do is go back through my phone (which I take my photos with) and for the next few days share the completed items I have made.  So today's is going to be the African Flower blanket that I have been busy doing and am finished.  It is already wrapped and waiting to go to a very special little girl for her 1st birthday.














8 comments:

  1. Wonderful crochet and color work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so pretty, I love this pattern

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just soooo pretty!!! The colours look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous choice of colours - I'm sure the recipient will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous African flowers, I really like the green outer, really stunning. So glad your back on the wobblyweb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it is lovely! Great to see the progression of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blanket looks beautiful, the colours are so lovely and vibrant.
    What a lucky little birthday girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.