Sunday 17 March 2013

Frustration

I know I've not blogged for months and it comes from school holidays, moving, back to school, serious home renovations (at two houses), and being frustrated about what I was doing with my blog.

In order to make sure I blogged I had decided to blog about certain things on certain days but as any crafter would know actually what you do on any specific day changes with the wind. So I stopped blogging.

Also I became really overwhelmed by the amount of blogs that I felt obligated to read because of some of the choices I had made. And of course not just reading them also leaving comments on them. Some days that would take up a whole morning!

I have thought long and hard about this and I miss blogging but I'm not going to dedicate a day to something specific. Although this helped me I eventually found it restrictive.

Thanks for reading and definitely expect more from me very soon

2 comments:

  1. I think it is really easy to get caught up in feeling obligated to read and comment on every blog you come across. It's simple to get sucked into and then you end being scared of your list of blogs to read every day. I think blogging when you feel like it and have something to say is better than blogging for the sake of it, especially if your blog readers are like you and sometimes get overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blog posts to get through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just trying to get back into blogging. And that's the part that put me off the most the first time round. But, I'm sort of hoping that having it as a more general blog, that it will give me a bit more routine and rhythm and maybe help me feel a little more connected! Well, that's the hope! It's a nice distraction, although, I've been sat here for a while now and I've still not picked up my needles.... haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.