Friday 1 April 2011

Proudly South African Flower Swap

So proud of myself I have finished my Proudly South African, African Flower Swap hexagons. I have put them into groups of four and now am ready to wrap pretty ribbon around them. I have the note all done and printed. So organised it's scary! This is only due for the 1st of June! I am nervous about the self addressed envelope I have to send. Our postal system is not very user friendly. So when I fetch my "The Art of Crocheting" today I will ask them what they suggest.

I am not going to post any pictures of these until I have received my swap's from the USA as I would like them to be a surprise.
This is what the beautiful African Flower hexagon looks like

I have already planned what to do with the hexagons when I receive mine from the swap. I am going to make a tote with them. I know my "OCD" will have an issue with them all being different, but I am going to force myself to accept the differences.

So what's on the agenda for the rest of the day. Well I have to do some really boring errands and then I have to, have to, finish part 7 of the Mitred Square Sudoku blanket. African Flower Swap BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.