Friday 18 November 2011

Brain is taking strain

Hello all my amazing followers!

I have been somewhat silent on the blogging front but be assured I am reading all your amazing entries and they keep me inspired and wanting to do far more WIPs than I can possibly manage.

I am at the moment working on a new bag pattern!  Yes you read right I am actually being tweeking a pattern that I will post soon I promise.  I am on version 3 and fingers crossed this is going to be the one that rocks and I will be 100% happy with.

The reason for this post is to ask for volunteer testers.  If you would like to test my new pattern please leave your email address in the comments and I will send you a copy once completed.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, while that is tempting I'm too crazed with holiday and deadline crafting. I look forward to seeing it when it is ready though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That *is* tempting... I think I'll volunteer! :)
    xo,
    wink
    ps I don't blame you for not blogging - honestly, with this crazy time of the year, I'm surprised anyone has the time to blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm late to post, but I will volunteer!! If you don't have enough testers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.