Friday 21 October 2011

Bored


As much as I love the IRB RWC Ripple, Iam longing to do my other projects as well. It takes me a full day to add six rows to it. At the moment I need more variety in my crochet life.

My plan add one colour a day, be it a two row or a four row. Weave in the ends of the previous colour! Eliminating mass weave in at the end.

Do one colour of the AF blanket a day which has been neglected for a long time.

And cause I didn't have enough to do, I signed up for the Instangram Granny Square along! Which is to make five granny squares a week! They are already on week three, so I'm behind by fifteen!

Oh and just to make sure I'm not slacking! Frog at least two rows of Take My Time (it's too narrow)

6 comments:

  1. You do seem to have a lot going on! I know what you mean about needing variety, which is why I seem to have an ever-increasing WIP pile ;)

    You asked on my blog which pattern I used for my mitts... I actually just made it up as I went along. The yarn is Sirdar Crofter, which self patterned beautifully. I just did some ribbing, stocking stitch, stopped working in the round for the thumb hole, couple of rows of reverse stocking stitch before regular stocking and more ribbing. Not so much a pattern, but there ya go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I took on some knitted blankets and they took forever to finish. I promised myself, I will never do another knitted blanket again! I have one more hat to complete for my coworker and then another hat to make for another coworker and then I think I'm going to work on stuff I want. Hopefully my knitting needles will be in by then so I can put down the hook and pick them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, good luck in catching up on squares. I agree, even the most beautiful project can become boring after a time - that's why I usually have 3 or 4 going at once :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a lot of fibre plans! Looking forward to seeing the photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing like taking it easy......and that's nothing like taking it easy! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh the weaving.
    I'm doing it as I go (for the first time) on my ripple blanket.
    And I'm SO glad!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.