Friday 14 October 2011

I Can't Believe It

I mentioned yesturday that I will need extra wool for my RWC blanket, well read yesturday's blog. This morning I got an email from Deramores in the UK saying that they are have discounted all DK wool.  So I popped off to check not thinking that with our revolting exchange rate it would make any difference to my local LYS price.

I was so shocked to find out that even with shipping it is R200 cheaper!  That's right.  So I ordered it.  I couldn't believe it.  I said to the Bank Manager I am definitely going to make use of the special offers that overseas sites make on yarn from now on.  I always assumed that it would be more expensive.

This is me doing the happy dance that I saved R200!!!

1 comment:

  1. To learn how to join as you go I went to http://speckless.wordpress.com/2011/05/21/join-as-you-go-method-for-crochet-motifs/ and followed the tutorial. Practice on something before doing it on a big project. I made the mistake of trying it on a blanket and didn't like it. After making the bag I think I am better at it now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.