Wednesday 26 October 2011

What happened?

Where has this week gone.  I remember last week Wednesday and posting my WIP but then nothing, it has just flown.  It's Wednesday night and I am completely unprepared to post a WIP.   I have added to my list of things to do, and yes that is totally typical of me to do that!

I made myself a bag, which I promise pictures will follow on Friday.  And Pudding asked if I could make one for his teacher for the end of year thank you present.  So I thought to myself, it only took me two days to make I am sure that these would make better presents for the female teachers than anything I could buy on my budget.  The boys have between them 23 teachers I have to buy thank you presents for in December. 

So I have finished one and am on to the second one.  I am using left over yarn so at the moment the two I have made have cost me nothing.  I said to Bank Manager that I might even pop in a hook, the pattern and some yarn for the teachers so they could make another. 

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I have the day off tomorrow so I'm going to be blocking the things I've finished and I will be starting a new one tonight. I found a lovely slouchy hat that uses sock yarn, which is the weight of the Gala yarn I bought at Big Lots. I can't wait to get started! It's going to be a pretty hat. Looking forward to seeing what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. Always on the look out for teacher present ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Can't wait to see the pictures. Lucky teachers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.