I have a plan. The plan is to divide the African Flowers into 5 parts. Then complete each part in each colour. So one round equals one part. So today my aim is to finish all the insides of the flowers. The very middle. I have completed 5 colours doing 21 of each which is 105 centres. Wow when you work it out that's alot of centres. But not all today. I did two before I started this new plan. I did two colours last night, had too much coffee and couldn't sleep! And today I have only managed to do 1 colour. I am working on the second one.
Now this plan came about as I can't bring myself to cart around 22 different balls of yarn. So to make it portable I have stuck each ball into a zip loc baggie and am putting the centres inside with one colour. That way I only have to take maximum 2 zip loc baggies with me everywhere to make this project portable. Genius!
I have come to the realisation that my plan to learn two items from my new Mother's Day books will have to be put on hold while I finish these flowers and make the bags. I am determined to get back to that so watch this space for more details.