Sunday 15 May 2011

Sunday Madness

I have a plan.  The plan is to divide the African Flowers into 5 parts.  Then complete each part in each colour.  So one round equals one part.  So today my aim is to finish all the insides of the flowers.  The very middle.  I have completed 5 colours doing 21 of each which is 105 centres.  Wow when you work it out that's alot of centres.  But not all today.  I did two before I started this new plan.  I did two colours last night, had too much coffee and couldn't sleep!  And today I have only managed to do 1 colour.  I am working on the second one.

Now this plan came about as I can't bring myself to cart around 22 different balls of yarn.  So to make it portable I have stuck each ball into a zip loc baggie and am putting the centres inside with one colour.  That way I only have to take maximum 2 zip loc baggies with me everywhere to make this project portable.  Genius!

I have come to the realisation that my plan to learn two items from my new Mother's Day books will have to be put on hold while I finish these flowers and make the bags.  I am determined to get back to that so watch this space for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.