Friday 6 May 2011

Beanie Mania

Beanies, beanies, beanies.  I have been obsessed with beanies since last weekend.  I made a deep pink one as an experiment and Granny Shake Shake declared it as hers. 


OMG once you get the hang of the increasing it is so easy!  Seriously easy.  I love, love this pattern.  On the Bernat website, called the Chemo Cap.  I love it expecially as it's single crochet so no "holes". 

Then Pudding asked if I could make him a Minion one!  So here is the the adapted one from Sticks and Stones

So Mother's day is on Sunday and Granny Shake Shake, well I owe her so much.  She never asks me to make her anything.  She loves the beanie that she liberated from me.  So I have spent this entire week making her beanies.  Now the boys went back to school this week so I have had my normal manic afternoons mainly spent in the car driving from one place to another. BUT I have still managed to complete 6 beanies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.