Sunday, 12 August 2012
2nd Year of Projects - Week 6
1. Dream Stripes (30 June - 05 July) FO Friday Post
2. Holden (04 July - 08 July) FO Friday Post
3. Shizuku (09 July - 10 July) FO Friday Post
4. Saroyan (11 July - 13 July) FO Friday Post
5. Amari (14 July - 16 July) FO Friday Post
6. Oaklet (18 July - 21 July) FO Friday Post
7. Ugly Ripple (23 July -25 July) FO Friday Post
8. Wingspan Teeny (7 August - 9 August) FO Friday Post
My Ravellenic Games project was the Zig and Zag blanket for Pudding and as it is also one of my YOP projects I set out with determination to start and finish his blanket. However life had different ideas and I am still just over half way through this project. But I will continue with it just on a slower pace.
1. Pudding Blanket 1 - Zig and Zag 50%
I have also joined a new group on Ravelry called the 1 Million Row Challenge. Its just a challenge to knit 1 million rows out of stash only. And as that is what this is what I am doing this year I thought it would be fantastic to see how I can achieve that. Now you can start anytime and you start with your current WIP's I have only added the Zig and Zag blanket at the moment but will add my Super Wonder Blanket tomorrow when I knit some of it. I haven't counted how many rows I have done on that one yet. All you do is join the group register at TickerFactory.com and away you go. My counter is posted at the top of my blog and I will be updating only once a week. Hopefully that way it will grow quickly!
To take part in the fun of the YOP challenge and to see other bloggers lists and progress go the Come Blog-a-long group on Ravelry