Sunday 5 August 2012

Ravellenic Games - Day 9

  
Have I mentioned how much my Hubby rocks.  The boys were hectic yesterday and he did all the running around, dropping off and collecting, even at 22:00 last night when the Barmie ended.  Even though he saved me from all that driving time, I still didn't manage to catch up with my blanket after the past few days of feeling dreadful.

This morning I admitted defeat that I will not be able to catch up with my original plan and pulled out my notebook, entered it all into Excel so I could plan properly.  Yes I plan all my blankets in Excel so I know exactly what I have to do and how far I am.  I am a lot OCD like that.

What I did find was that I worked out the amount of rows I had to do and have done incorrectly.  That will teach me to rely on my foggy brain.  I didn't post a picture yesterday as I wasn't happy with the lack of progress, I still am not happy but have decided to put that feeling behind me and plod on.


  

End of Day 8 Progress Shot

04 August Rows Added: 32 Rows
Total Rows Completed:  220 Rows
Total Rows to be Completed: 280 Rows (500 Total)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.