Thursday 8 September 2011

A little bit of this and that

I have now settled on the fact that I am going to be doing a lot of projects but a little every day so they will all grow.  I think it will be fantastic to see progress on them each day.

For the One a Day challenge I have three projects lined up.

African Flower Swap (November)
Take My Time (Although I will be doing 4 rows of this a day)
IRB RWC Blanket (Altough this will be 10 rows a day)

This will make my goal setting for the week so much easier as well.  As long as I don't get tempted to add any other WIP these can be done in a day.

The two blankets will not be portable projects that's why I have added the African Flower Swap into the mix. So that when at swimming or waiting for boys I can easily manage one of these.

2 comments:

  1. Good plan to have a portable project as well as the others, and good luck with it - I am terrible at casting on something new and ending up with too many WIPs (although to me 5 is too many, I know people with 10-15!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan! I love to see projects grow! It does sound like your going to be really busy though, I hope you don't get to bogged down with it and forget to enjoy it! (I'm sure you wont!) I can't wait to see them all progressing though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.