Wednesday 20 June 2012

Bad Blogger

I have been to worst blogger for a long time now and have missed it some days and other not so much. 

I am reading blogs everyday and find them very inspirational and creative.  But haven't felt the need to blog myself for awhile. 

I decided today that this is going to change I am going to blog more often and go back to joining all the wonderful and inspirational blog links that I have missed, funny cause it felt like that was all I was blogging about before I stopped.

So I am going to do WIP Wednesday's and FO Friday's with Tami Amis.  I am going to do the Year of Projects but differently this year which starts on the 01 July and I am hoping that I can join the Shawl along by Sarah at Crafts with Cwitch.

So I will be seeing you very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.