Saturday 30 June 2012

Stash Down Saturday -Week 2


I am absolutely thrilled to tell you that I got through that pile of 350g of novelty yarn from last week but I have also knitted an additional 150g of school grey. But I'm still busy with the project only have WIP pictures.
I posted the FO's that I made with the novelty yarns yesterday if you didn't see them please go take a look.

Week 2. I was obviously conservative in the amount of yarn I took to stash down last week.  So this week I am going to add to amount.

Here is what my container looks like this week.

With that in mind I have chosen the following to stash down.
I have Dream Stripes Shawl pattern in mind to make with the dusty pink and school grey. I'm really excited about this one and I might land up keeping it for myself.

I want to also stash down some of my least favorite colours, the orange. So with this in mind these will also be dealt with. How or what they become I don't know.

Come back next week Saturday to see what I will be stash busting!

Total to be stash down week ending 7 July 2012:  Around 350g

Total stash down week ending 30 June 2012: 500g



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.