We went to Benoni to watch my niece dance, she does Scottish dancing and it was really nice to see them all as they live in Natal. Boy they have grown up, it astounds me every time I see them, which is not as often as we would like.
Then it was off to my Daddy who always has a Christmas is July party. So we had Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings. It is always good to eat that amount and not feel as sick because of the heat. As Christmas here in South Africa is slap bang in the middle of Summer. There was just under 30 of us and it was good.
I have had the feeling all morning while laying in bed, yes it's almost 10:30 and I'm still in bed. Ha, ha, ha. Love having kids that can feed themselves in the mornings. I missed blogging yesterday and this is why you are getting a long winded one today. Making up for lost time.
This will be my last contribution to YOP until after the Ravellenic Games, so see you then.
Teacher Year End Presents (Middle November 2012)
1. Dream Stripes (30 June - 05 July) FO Friday Post
2. Holden (04 July - 08 July) FO Friday Post
3. Shizuku (09 July - 10 July) FO Friday Post
4. Saroyan (11 July - 13 July) FO Friday Post
5. Amari (14 July - 16 July) FO Friday Post
6. Oaklet (18 July - 21 July) FO Friday Post
7. Ugly Ripple (23 July -25 July) FO Friday Post
To take part in the fun of the YOP challenge and to see other bloggers lists and progress go the Come Blog-a-long group on Ravelry.