Wednesday 4 July 2012

WIP Wednesday - Week 12


WOW renovating and moving at the same time takes a heavy toll on your crafting mojo!!  I get home in the evenings and just want to get in a bath and go to sleep.  But as the domestic workers are doing an amazing job at the new house getting it ready for us, I am obliged to do the domestic goddess stuff here. 

So needless to say when I got to the lace part of the Dream Stripes Shawl last night, I completely stuffed it up, frogged it, started again, stuffed it up, frogged it and then went online to see if I could get any help.

I was so tired I fell asleep with the laptop searching.  This morning before setting off again I popped a message off to an amazing lady (misshoneybee) on Ravelry and asked her very nicely if she could type out the first row of the chart to make sure I wasn't going nuts.  Of course she did and so tonight after supper and before fading I will attempt to start the lace.  I really want to do it as that is what made me fall in love with this shawl.

As I have no pictures cause by the time I get to touch my needles it dark, I won't be linking up with Tami Amis WIP Wednesday but please go and have a look at all the other projects that are being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.