Thursday 4 August 2011

Blog Reading

This morning saw me taking the Beast to JSN to have her heater checked out.  Pudding, the skinny one of all of us, kept moaning that no matter what he did he only got cold air in the back.  Needless to say there was a wiring fault.  Well done JSN for getting the Beast fixed and back to me within and hour and a half. 

While I sat there I continued on with Take My Time, even though I swore to myself that I would finish Tulip.

When I got home I thought I would check in with the WIP Wednesday posts.  WOW so many.  I promptly opened all the tabs with all the blogs and set about reading.  Before I knew it, it was time to go fetch the boys from school.

We headed to Hyde Park Shopping Centre for much needed "Frisbee" hats (cricket hats) for tomorrows interhouse athletics.  And well I caved and got them each new Billabong backpacks for school as well.  That turned out to be the most expensive hats I have ever bought.

Back home, I carried on reading all your blogs and commenting where I can.  For some unknown reason I can't comment using my Google Account??  Will get around to fixing that one day.  Promise.

I was all the time making progress on Take My Time.  With Tulip begging me to finish her. 

Then Monster asked if he could do some internet surfing on my notebook so I handed it over,  2 hours later I got it back. 

Iam off to read all the other blogs that I normally read and then to bed.  I feel like I haven't done anything but read blogs today, even though Take My Time has grown.

3 comments:

  1. That's really lovely. I adore the colors you have going on.

    I know what you mean about reading. I was running too much yesterday with dd and came back to open up my feed reader today to find I'm back up over 125 blogs to catch up on. So I'm hiding out reading and working on a WIP, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ripples! I'm really bad at blog reading these days, and even worse at commenting! There just aren't enough hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so relate to the blog reading thing. The ripple blanket is looking lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.