Friday 15 July 2011

FO Friday - Week 2

TGIF!  Today I have a problem, what to do next!  I finished Blues last night and the proud owner is already wearing it.  After much moaning this morning that he doesn't like me making him pullovers!  Pudding is strange.

So I have my list of items I want to make for the year of projects, but I don't know which one I want to make first!  Maybe with my case of OCD, not officially diagnosed, I should start at the top and work my way down!

But Monsters pullovers are much bigger and the thought of doing two of those directly after each other is not appealing so I will do his next one and then one for Pudding and then the last one for Monster.

So Monster has changed his mind about one of the pullovers.  But that is a topic I will carry over til next week.

CURRIE CUP starts today.  So after a week without Rugby, the oldest tournament in South Africa starts today.  And even though the Blue Bulls are only playing tomorrow, my excitement level is sky high!!!

To see other fantastic FO Friday's don't forget to go to Tamis Amis


18 comments:

  1. Aw, it looks so cute on :) I really like the neck, and I'm glad it's being worn and enjoyed even if he "doesn't like" you making him pullovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've just discovered that one of our local stations carries Rugby occasionally - usually just old games though. Otherwise it's Pay-Per-View and usually at some ungodly hour. It's a sore point with the Spring Bok fan in the house.

    Lekker sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sweater is so cute, looks great on! If I were you I would start at the top of your list but then I am strange like that, I need to start at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always a good feeling when a recipient likes their gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your right sweaters take along time - why don't you make a scarf if that is on your list?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sweater! I hope he is able to wear it for a long time. I love how the colors swirl in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blues looks amazing :) And: thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :)
    xo
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really turned out great. I didn't make my list in any order really, so hadn't thought about your question...perhaps you could do your list alphabetical?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your sweater looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the all the blues in the sweater. Good luck on your Year of Projects. Thanks for visiting me today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks adorable! As far as the list, I think just go with your mood/gut instinct. Try not to think too much about it. That's kind of how I picked my next project. Also, ask yourself what kind of yarn you want to work with. That will probably help narrow it down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous sweater. I have a few little squares, you have a sweater. *sigh* WELL DONE YOU!

    With all of the things in your favorites and queue, SURELY you can find something to make now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sweater turned out great! And what more of a compliment than someone wearing it straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all your wonderful and supportive comments! You are all truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks brilliant all finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colour! It's great and well received.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a cute sweater!
    And I really feel for you and having to decide what to knit next, it's a problem I know far too well myself ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.