Monday 4 July 2011

Freezing!

First day of school holidays and it was freezing today!  But no rest for the wicked an early doctors appointment booked three months ago saw us getting up early and ready.

I had time while waiting for the boys to work on the body of the Green Promise and managed to get in at least 5 rows before it was my time.  Then a quick stop to get the girls food and some cute collars, then home where I put in extra time on the body.

I measured before we flew out the house again for swimming and have only managed to do 27cm of the required 38cm.  Why does it always look more?  During the 2 hours we had a home I also lined my beautiful African Flower bag, as while we were at the doctor my needles kept wanting to escape through the holes.  So got loads done!

Came home from swimming and while catching up on CSI Miami I knitted.  I am determined to finish the Green Promise by the end of the week!  I am too scared to measure until I have finished the ball that I am busy with.  So tomorrow my goal is to finish the body and then hopefully the back.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.