Saturday 9 July 2011

My List for A Year of Projects


So as normal I'm late in getting this done!  What's new?  The weird thing is I have a real issue with being late and always am early!  I plan everything to the minute and am irritatingly on time.  So why oh why can't I get myself on time when it comes to my blog?

My List for July 2011 - June 2012
  1. Blues Jersey 
  2. Neutral Jersey
  3. Wrap Up Warm Cardigan from Simply Knitting Issue 72 October 2010
  4. Cropped Hoodie from Designer Knitting Winter 2008/09
  5. Ruby from Yarn Forward Issue 10 March
  6. Butler from Yarn Forward Issue 9 February
  7. Bramble Jelly from Yarn Forward Issue 19 November
  8. Rosebud Jacket from Yarn Forward Issue 32 January
  9. Pinking Shears from Yarn Forward Issue 25 June
  10. Shona from Yarn Forward Issue 18 October
  11. Casual Classic from Simply Knitting Issue 48 December
  12. Check Mate from Simply Knitting Issue 53 Spring
So this is the list so far and I know myself many, many more will be added to this as the year goes on.
The First update is due tomorrow and in the meantime I will go to Ravelry and queue all these projects!

3 comments:

  1. That is a great list! I can't wait to see them in progress and finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make all kinds of lists and then ignore them. I need to work on that. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great list! I'm also in A Year of Projects and just like you I'm already adding to the list! Good luck and I'm excited to see your FO's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.