Wednesday 27 July 2011

WIP Wednesday - Week 3

I have 2 FO Friday's that I am dying to post but I will hold on to them!  I have started another
Cardi Shrug by Jennifer Jones.  It took me two days to make the first one!  I have another 3 skeins of the stunninf Elle Escapade so am going to make them as part of families christmas presents, if I can keep them that long!  I'm not good at keeping presents for long, I normally do shopping the day before!
This is the one I call Mulberry, I started last night while watching some mindless tv.
Thank you for all your wonderful comments and rest assured I read all of them and take them to heart.   Off to see your beautiful WIP Wednesdays.
Bye!  Happy knitting or crocheting.

16 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty color. You're really on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour :) I know what you mean about holding on to Christmas presents, if I buy them too soon then I want to give them to the recipient right away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely colour - look forward to seeing it progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so soft and squishy, great color too. Thanks for the note about knit vs crochet edge. Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color and I love the stitch marker that you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am terrible at keeping secrets hence why I am a last minute kind of gal! The colourway of that yarn is delicious! Great work so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colour! And Mulberry is such a pretty name for t :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so bad about holding on to presents -- it's even worse when they're handmade and done well in advance. :p

    The new project looks fabulous so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All that in one night? Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty color! I like the previous one too with the stripes..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!!!! I LOVE that color. Did you say you finished the first one in TWO DAYS!? Holy smokes! Can't wait to see the FOs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty colour. Tuck it away out of sight when it's done, just remember to find it back by Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color of your new project! Shades of purple really appeal to me! Can't wait to see your finished projects!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very impressive that you are starting your chrissie pressies early!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that colour! Looking forward to seeing it finished :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my post, and in return I promise I read all your comments.